2018 Sno-Way 29VHD-8'-6"
Call for Price
Fits HD 3/4 Ton to Class 5 Trucks
The 29VHD is the top of the line in Vee Plow technology. The unique Ground Hugger blade design keeps the plow on the ground to clean more snow which is rather difficult for a v-plow.
To enhance cleaning, Sno-Way invented the patented MaxADJUST™ Leveling System - which is a single adjusting arm blade leveling system. This simply allows the operator to adjust the center hinge for perfect plowing alignment and eliminate a snow trail.
Double acting wing cylinders are specifically designed to provide maximum force in the forward or back hydraulic position. These optimized cylinders keep the plow wings from being forced open in heavy snow and allow for superior vee-plow back dragging in tight quarters.
With the Down Pressure® Hydraulic System as standard equipment, this plow will clean better and cut 30% of your plowing time. The Down Pressure Hydraulics add over 250 pounds of down force on the cutting edge which is a first in the industry and scrapes clean forward and maximizes back dragging.
While V-Plows are infamous for having obstacle tripping difficulty, the Sno-Way 29VHD V-Plow handles obstructions with ease utilizing a patented Shock Killer™ Trip Return System which reduces blade return shock to the truck and the driver.
Sno-Way pays attention to even the smallest details to be sure operators can maximize performance and efficiency. The tube steel tab-slot and lock construction ensures component fit and proper welding while the pre-drilled top rail allows the contractor to easily add the E-Z Fit Deflector in under a minute.
As if this plow wasn't big and bad enough, Sno-Way custom designed a system to allow the mega-contractor to add optional E-Z Switch™ Wings to increase the load-moving capacity. This accessory wing system requires no drilling and will not destroy the integrity of the blade.
The EIS™ - Energy Interruption System is a standard plug and play electrical system on this snow plow providing down-time reduction and limiting corrosion.
Superior Paint for Corrosion Resistance is achieved through a Triple-Coat Protection System; zinc phosphate wash, automotive E-Coat primer and military grade powder coat combination. The Triple-Coat Protection System delivers a surface that is resistant to penetration by salt, sand, stones or any other aggregate material.
- Blade Width: 95 in.(vee); 102 in.(straight)
- Blade Height: 29 in.
- Weight Steel: 840 lb.
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 6 in. Proprietary Steel
- Vertical / Diagonal Ribs: 6 / 0
- Trip Springs: 2
- Shock Killer: Standard
- Plow Lights w/EIS™ Technology: Dual Halogen
- Down Pressure® Hydraulic System: Standard
- Wireless Pro-Control: Optional
- Mount System: Drive In
- Patented Ground Hugger™ Blade Design: Keeps Plow on the Ground
- Tube Steel/Tab-Slot and Lock Construction: Engineered for Load Force Absorption; Engineered to Last
- Pre-Drilled Top Blade Rail: Allows for E-Z Installation of E-Z Fit Deflector
- Fast-Force Hydraulic System
- Patented Shock-Killer™ Trip Return System
- Triple-Coat Protection: Zinc phosphate wash; Automotive E-Coat primer; Military grade powder coat
- Double Acting Wing Cylinders
- Down Pressure® Hydraulics System: Scrapes clean forward and back dragging; Increases snow-moving efficiency 30%
- EIS™ - Energy Interruption System: Down-time reduction; Corrosion elimination; Plug and play design
- Custom Designed to Accept the E-Z Switch™ Wings: More than Doubles Snow Moving Capacity
- Patented MaxADJUST™ Leveling System
- 3/4Ton: F-250, Ram 2500, 2500 Sierra, 2500 Silverado
- 1Ton: F-350, Ram 3500, 3500 Sierra, 3500 Silverado
- Class4: F-450, Ram 4500, 4500 Sierra, 4500 Silverado
- Class5: F-550, Ram 5500
- Blade Height
- 29 in.
- Blade Width
- 95 in.(vee); 102 in.(straight)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. Proprietary Steel
- 840 lb.