2019 Briggs & Stratton 24" / 9.50 TP* / Friction Disc Drive (1696610)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
24" / 9.50 TP* / Friction Disc Drive (1696610)
With more power than a single-stage, the 24" Standard Series two-stage snowblower is perfect for frequent light and medium snowfalls, helping you tackle your small to medium driveways and pathways with ease.
- Briggs & Stratton 950 Snow Series™ Engine: Specially designed to start strong (down to -20°F***) and power through in the toughest winter conditions, this engine offers uncompromised power and displacement to help you get the job done. Plus, oversized controls provide mitten-friendly operation.
- Manual Chute Rotation: Adjust the direction the snow is thrown from left-to-right with the left side chute crank.
- Push Button Electric Start: Push button electric starting makes for quick and easy starts down to -20°F***.
- Friction Disc Drive Transmission: This is a self-propelled snowblower with six forward and two reverse speeds.
- Sturdy Construction: Durable steel frame and chute and notched steel auger can take on snow and ice with ease. A durable aluminum gear box provides long life.
- Model Number: 1696610
- Clearing Width (in): 24
- Intake Height (in): 20
- Impeller Diameter (in): 12
- Auger Gear Case Material: Aluminum
- Skid Shoes: Steel Reversible
- Engine Series: Snow Series™
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 9.50.00
- Chute Material: Steel
- Chute Rotation: 200° Left side crank
- Ground Speed Fwd (mph): 6
- Tire Size/Thread (in): 13 x 5
- Dual Trigger Steering: No
- Headlight: NA
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 3-year
- Type: Standard Series Two-Stage
- Throwing Distance**: 35
- Auger Diameter (in): 12
- Auger Type: Notched Steel
- Number of Impeller Blades: 3
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement (cc): 208
- Fuel Tank Capacity (qts): 3.2.0
- Chute Deflector: Manual
- Drive Type: Friction Disc Drive
- Ground Speed Rev (mph): 2
- FreeHand™ Control: NA
- Heated Hand Grips: NA
- Storage Cover: Optional
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 90-day
NOTES:*All power levels are stated ft.-lbs. gross torque at 2600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton **Capacity and throwing distances can be greatly affected by conditions ***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
- Engine Type
- Snow Series™
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement
- 208 cc
- 24 in.
- Max Discharge
- 35 ft.
- Drive Type
- Friction Disc Drive
- Wheel Size
- 13 x 5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2.0 qt.